Avocado Chocolate Pudding …. Before you say “hell NO” (that was me lol), you have to try it! This recipe was adapted from my co-worker Jessie to use Allulose. It scratches the itch for chocolate for me and I think rich and creamy instead of eww avocado and chocolate?!? You can eat it plain or garnish with nuts, coconut, and whipped cream, you choose! Adjust the sweetness to your desired tastes.
- 225g avocado
- 70 g Allulose
- 35g Hershey’s cocoa
- 4 drops stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup macadamia milk
- Start with room temperature ingredients to ensure that it blends up nice and smooth. Sometimes I am in a rush and use cold ingredients and it still is delicious!
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth. Taste to ensure the sweetness is to your liking. Over time we find we like less sweet.
- Makes approximately 3 cups.
- Refrigerate for up to 4 days.
- Garnish with anything you like and enjoy!
Depending on the size of your avocados, you will probably end up with a part avocado, so just use it on a salad or somewhere else. You can toss it in and use more avocado in the recipe and may want to adjust the sweetener - taste it before you take it out of the food processor.
In the video, I used my small food processor which holds just 3 cups. It's the perfect size for this recipe. If you want to double your recipe, use a large food processor!