It’s definitely spring here with hot weather and summer not far behind! So you know that means ICE CREAM season! While there are plenty of keto ice cream recipe’s out there, many have lots of ingredients and steps or they freeze like concrete! This dessert can be served just cold like you would whipped cream or you can freeze for a few hours to get a more “ice cream” feel to it. Either way this is super simple to make and can be topped so many ways! Pictured here, we did sliced strawberries, toasted almonds, grated sugar free chocolate and some sugar free maple pecan syrup!
- 2 TBSP cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 TBSP Swerve icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a medium sized bowl, beat cream cheese with mixer until smooth.
- Add in sifted sweetener, mix until blended and no lumps remain, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add vanilla, mix again.
- Add in 1/4 of the whipping cream and beat to blend. Pour in remaining whipping cream and beat until you get a stiff whipped cream.
- At this point, you can serve with desired toppings OR you can freeze for a few hours if you want it to be a little bit firmer. We usually cannot wait and eat it right away!
Makes 4 servings, you can top with 1/4 berries, nuts, sugar free chocolate or any other keto friendly toppings you like.