This is a quick an easy chicken dish that can be prepared ahead of time if you want and then just bake it when you’re ready to get dinner started! I’ve used chicken breasts for this recipe but thighs would work just as well!
- 4 medium sized chicken breasts, sliced horizontally to make two thin halves
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 40 g crushed pork rinds (or pork panko)
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, crushed pork rinds, and spices until well combined.
- Lightly salt and pepper each chicken piece.
- Dredge each piece of chicken in the breading mixture, pressing it onto the chicken. Gently shake the excess off and place onto the parchment paper.
- Continue with each piece of chicken, coating both sides.
- Sprinkle any leftover crumbs onto the chicken.
- Bake chicken for approximately 45 minutes until cooked through.
- If you want to brown it up, just turn your broiler on and check every 10 seconds to avoid burning it.
If you want to spice it up, add cayenne pepper to your seasoning mixture to give it a bit of kick.