As we approach New Year’s Eve, I wanted to give you a really tasty appetizer that is very filling and easy to make. This recipe is a hit with everyone and you don’t even need to tell them it’s low carb keto approved. This Keto Hot Spinach Dip is so versatile and can be used for a lot of things besides just a dip. Check out the video and see the stuffed jalapenos you can make (with or without the spinach). You can even put it on top of chicken prior to baking.
These jalapenos were delicious!
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 TBSP avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 2 TBSP Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 TBSP garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP fresh parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 shredded cheddar cheese (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly oil a 6 x 9 casserole dish and set aside.
- Blend all ingredients together (except cheddar) until well blended.
- Spread into the greased casserole and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the oven until nice and bubbly, approximately 20 - 25 minutes.
- Serve with veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, celery, mushrooms or cheese crackers, baked pepperoni slices or pork rinds.
This recipe is very forgiving with amounts and ingredients. You can swap out cheeses for different varieties, add more spices, spice it up with hot sauce or chilli flakes, more spinach or use kale!