Summer BBQ’s and tasty salads go hand-in-hand and this one has always been mostly keto. We’ve updated the dressing with healthy fat instead of inflammatory canola/vegetable oils. The amounts of veggies are flexible and can be adjusted based on what you have. When your garden is producing tomatoes and cucumbers like crazy, this is a good recipe to keep handy. Feel free to substitute fresh herbs if you have them, you won’t be disappointed!
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cubed Feta cheese
- 2 TBSP Olive oil
- 1 TBSP white wine vinegar
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/2 TBSP garlic, minced
- 1/2 TBSP dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Sliced black olives (optional)
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix tomatoes, cucumber, onion and feta cheese, set aside.
- In a small bowl, blend dressing ingredients together, mixing well. You could give it a 10 second blend in a bullet blender if desired.
- Pour dressing over salad and gently toss to mix. Serve.