Who doesn’t like cheesecake? It’s one of those classic desserts that are worth the effort! This one has a few extra steps, but it’s totally worth it! I made this one to take to my mom’s for Christmas dinner so that there was a keto dessert option that everyone could still enjoy!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Swerve granular
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 oz dark chocolate 85% Cocoa
- Cheesecake Filling:
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup Swerve icing sugar substitute
- 150g dark chocolate 85% Cocoa, melted
- 2 TBSP coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp espresso powder or finely ground coffee beans
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Additional dark chocolate to drizzle on your finished cheesecake.
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF
- Line an 8" springform pan with parchment paper. I lightly spray my pan with avocado oil to hold the parchment in place.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the dry crust ingredients together until well blended (exclude the dark chocolate). Add the melted butter and blend well.
- Press into your lined springform pan and cover the bottom of the pan and up the sides almost to the top.
- Bake the crust for approximately 12 - 15 minutes, until you see that it is starting to brown along the top edges slightly. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- When the crust is completely cool, melt the 2oz of dark chocolate and coat the inside of the crust to form a thin chocolate shell. If you don't use it all, set aside the remainder to garnish your cake!
- Melt coconut oil and dark chocolate together, set aside.
- Beat softened cream cheese until smooth. Add sweetener and espresso powder, mixing again.
- Add vanilla and heavy whipping cream, beating well to incorporate.
- Finally, drizzle in the coconut oil/chocolate mixture, blending until completely mixed.
- Pour the filling into the crust and refrigerate for at least a few hours or overnight.
- Garnish with a dusting of cocoa powder, icing sugar, and melted chocolate.
- Store in the fridge covered or slice and freeze. Makes 16 servings.
All recommended product links on this page are products we use and love. Some links may be affiliate links where we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.