- 1 kg (2.2 lbs) chicken wings/drummets
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup chives, minced
- Steam wings for approximately 10 minutes on the stovetop.
- Place steamed wings on a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread out. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Uncover wings and bake for 35 minutes or until done till desired crispness.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with seasonings. Serve!
One of our favorite nights out is wing night at our local Boston Pizza. We also want to curb our dining out as well as cut back on deep-fried food. So consequently, I now make these oven-baked wings at home. These tasty oven-baked wings have become a favorite in our house – who doesn’t like garlic?! They are great made ahead and then just pop the tray into the oven to bake while you prepare a tasty salad!